Age 24 No PMO Success! NoFap Makes Skin Glow
Alright, it's time for another No PMO success story.
This time it is from one of my long-term subscribers to my YouTube channel Project Stronger Self.
His YouTube / Google alias is “pizza cat” and he is a 24 year old man who sent me an email with his story and he also gave me permission to share his YouTube name and share his story.
So here goes, this is pizza cat's success story…
24 Old male – This is my story…
Learning about semen retention
It wasn’t easy…
I broke my record, but relapsed again…
However, once more I approached Bob’s YouTube videos and now, on my third attempt, I managed to go for 64 days before relapsing…
I almost gave up on NoFap…
Check out the porn blocker & accountability software CovenantEyes below
(Use promo code STRONGER when signing up to get 30 days FREE…)
5 Months later…
…It’s my lifestyle now!
Here are my benefits…
1) My energy level is very high.
2) My skin is glowing.
3) I trust myself more.
4) I found that younger girls are attract to me now.
5) I love myself again.
6) I quit doing drugs. (I was doing so many, but quitting was the greatest achievement from doing NoFap).
7) I didn’t become a superman, but my mind is calm now!
Some suggestions if you want to try it…
1) If you relapse don’t worry about it
2) Use the Wim Hof method
3) Wear rudraaksh mala, It’s very beneficial!
4) Always remember, there is no benefit in losing your life force.
5) Do sambhavi mudra. (This one is the most important advice I can give).
6) Also, turmeric helps to prevent wet dreams!
Comments from Scandinavian Bob
Thank you pizza cat for sharing your story, with me and others. I’m sure it will inspire others who are just staring their journey, and guys, if you happen to see pizza cat’s name under my YouTube videos somewhere, make sure to congratulate him on his success.
He did a great job. As you could see he relapsed a few times, but he never gave up. He was also kind and attributed some of his success to my videos, but I can’t take credit for his success because he was the one who did the work. He was the one who got up after each relapse and kept going. And getting back up and never giving up is the ultimate recipe for success.
Great work, pizza cat!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. If you need some help with your No PMO journey, then click here to check out my FREE 90 Day NO PMO Advice & Tool Guide.
Also, if you want to contact me directly, you can find my coaching page right here.
Read some of the other success stories here…